HB1393 includes a number of statutory changes related to implementation of behavioral health integration, such as:
- changes behavioral health organization to behavioral health administrative services organization (bh-asos) and/or managed care organization;
- changes mental health to behavioral health;
- rewords children’s metal health contracting to be more consistent with current purchasing;
- adds new language to address bh-asos and counties directly delivering services to increase transparency of contracting and funding of services;
- changes language from mental health professional to designated crisis responder; and
de-codifies and repeals outdated language.
*Companion to SB 5432*